Thursday, January 6, 2011

The 20 Best movies I saw in 2010

Not in any order...


1. The Town
Love a good Beantown thriller...(The Departed) Plus I just love that Jeremy Renner!

2. A Serious Man
I can't describe why- it was just more of a MOOD. The first part of the movie hooks you, and it's just so spooky.

3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I love a good kick ass girl movie. and a good murder mystery. Lots of creepy guys in that one. Didn't read the books yet...

4. Toy Story 3
made me cry like a baby!

5. Inception
It was just like one of my normal dreams. I totally got it.

6. Kick Ass
Again, I love a good kickin ass girl character. Plus I thought this was a semi realistic super hero movie. As in, he'd really get his ass kicked if he tried to stop a robbery...

7. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Just pure fun! Plus I love that "Ramona" song by Beck.

8. The Hurt Locker
aahhh. Jeremy.

9. Inglorious Basterds
Tarantino is genius! and he gives the audience what they want!

10. Zombieland
I just love zombie movies.

11. Cyrus
Funny as hell

12. Precious
It struck a chord with me. Or maybe that was just Mo'nique hitting me in the head with a frying pan. The book was good also.

13. Let the Right one In
I haven't seen the american version yet, but this movie was excellent.

14. Winter's Bone
*see my previous post for full review

15. The Hangover
I think I saw this in 2009 though? oh well. It was so funny!

16. Splice
I wouldn't exactly call it a "good" movie as I would call it a "WTF! is happening" movie. Insanity.

17. Watchmen
maybe I saw this in 2009? It was a good one anyways

18. Thirst
A great vampire flick with a crazy ending

19. Ice Age 3
don't laugh- this movie was really funny and cute!

20. Marathon Man (oldie but goodie)
The movie where "Is it safe?" became a scary thing to say to someone

No comments:

Post a Comment