Thursday, January 6, 2011

The 20 Worst movies I saw in 2010

Avoid!!!



1. Sex and the City 2
I can't believe my girls were reduced to this mess. Disappointing. only watch if you are a super fan like me- you'll find some things in the movie you'll like...

2. Prince of Persia
yawn. Greasy Jake Gyllenhaal with a bad accent is so not appealing to me.

3. The Other Guys
not that funny- I hate it when all the funniest clips are in the previews!

4. Avatar
lame.

5. Alice in Wonderland
Dear Johnny Depp, 
Stop ruining all my beloved childhood movies by playing such a freaky weirdo!!

6. Cirque de Freak
How could such a weird movie with vamps, spiders and a monkey girl turn out so boring?

7. Couples Retreat
stop with the lame comedies!

8. The Spirit
really bad.

9. Greenberg
Ben Stiller plays a jerk from NYC who moves to LA and meets another dumb ass.

10. Bride Wars
bad weave on Kate Hudson.

11. Cheri
ugh. whiny.

12. The Box
made no sense.

13. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
I want my money back!!

14. 10,000 BC
I saw this awhile ago but if it wasn't for Jon making caveman mullet jokes this would be the worst movie of all time!

15. the Other Boleyn Girl
the book was excellent. this was not.

16. The Wicker Man
I saw this one awhile ago too but just wanted everyone to know that this could be the worst movie EVER!

17. Honey
I saw it on E! and there was literally NOTHING else on tv. So I turned it off after a few minutes, got my lazy butt up and did laundry instead.

18. Blood: the Last Vampire
dumb.

19. Street Fighter: the legend of Chun Li
The riveting performance by Chris Klein is Oscar worthy! LOL

20. Bangkok Dangerous
known for it's famous quote: "Rain? Your name means Rain?" in spain? on a plane?...

 *actually reading this list I'm realizing how much time I've wasted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment